Welcome to Inverness Dental Laboratory. We are a small independent full service laboratory situated in the capital of the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Established in 2012 we offer both Private and NHS options with a philosophy to provide the highest standard of products and services.
Inverness Dental Laboratory proudly flies the British Bite Mark Flag, and along with being registered with the MHRA we also are members of the DLA and are a Certifed DAMAS Lab.
We offer a reliable collection/delivery service within Inverness along with a free postal service for those further afield. Communication combined with a friendly personal service is valuable to a good working relationship, and our members of staff are always available to discuss any case.
Meet Our Team
Doug Curtis RDT (Partner)
Doug qualified from Manchester Metropolitan University in 1998 with an HND in Dental Technology.
Joined the Royal Army Dental Corps in 1999 and served 13 years.
Moved to Inverness and established Inverness Dental Laboratory in 2012.
Kathryn Curtis RDH (Partner)
Administration Manager Kathryn served 16 years as a Dental Hygienist in the RAF.
Outside of her Administrative role in the Laboratory she works as a Hygienist in practices around Inverness and Aberdeen.
Zdzislaw Marski RDT
Zdzislaw qualified as a Dental Technician in 1992, he studied at the Medical Vocational College in Krakow Poland. Zdzislaw lives in Fochabers with his wife. With over 25 years of experience in Prosthetics its great to have him on our team!
David is our Plaster room Technician, he joined the team in August 2019. He served 6 1/2 years in the RAF and has had various customer service roles. Since joining us he has shown a keen interest in learning the trade and looks forward to progressing in the dental industry.
Euan is our delivery driver, he provides a pick up and delivery service to practices around Inverness and Nairn.
Laboratory Services We Offer UK Dental Practices Include:
- Fully digital and IOS compatible with latest 3D printer and scanner
- Implant retained, Private and Economy standard Prosthetics.
- Vitallium 2000 Plus Colbalt Chrome Dentures.
- Flexite or Duraflex- Flexible Partial Dentures.
- Private and Nhs Standard Crown and Bridge.
- All Ceramic Crown and Bridge.
- Orthodontic Appliances and Retainers.
- Sleep apnoea and snoring appliances.
- All types of Sports Mouth Guards.
- Relines and Additions.
- Denture Repairs while you wait.
We Are General Dental Council Registered
As we aim to provide the highest standard of care, the following team members are GDC (General Dental Council)
- Doug Curtis: GDC Number: #106880
- Kathryn Curtis: GDC Number: #5531
- Zdzislaw Marski GDC Number: #131792